Mipa Color-System MCS III
Mipa Color-System Uni
MIPA also offers the perfect solution for electronical colour search. The MipaMix SSP device X-Rite MA 3 stands out with durable LED lights and significantly reduced need for calibration. Installation and operation of the unit remain as usual safe and intuitive.
- Multi-angle spectrophotometer with compact design
- Intuitive handling due touchscreen
- 11 different languages selectable
- Naming of measurements on the device possible
- Measurement port opens and closes automatically
- 3-pin-system ensures correct positioning
- Low-maintenance LED technology
- Calibration lasts for 14 days
item no. 24900 0015
The full potential of electronic colour measurement can be experienced in combination with the formulation software MipaMix Elite, which has been especially developed for users of spectrophotometers. Numerous features make this program a professional tool:
- All colours can be displayed on the screen, so that an “electronic colour chart” has been generated
- All measurements made with the MipaMix SSP device can be directly compared on the screen to the best hits of the database. Furthermore, the database hits can be corrected and thus adapted to match the sample if the first hits do not appear sufficiently accurate.
- When mixing, the paint can already be adjusted ready for spraying. All other additional coating materials can also be mixed by means of this program and adjusted to the desired application and processing condition.
- In addition to the standard colour formulations, users can create as many own databases as they want.
- The weighing of mixtures can be recorded and saved as own formulation with individual annotations and finally retrieved later on. This enables the user to also exactly determine the paint consumption per job.
Mipa tinting and colorimetric seminar
MIPA offers its own training courses on this extensive and always topical subject. The knowledge and experience of the user combined with the technical possibilities of Mipa mixing systems solve any colour shade problem.
For more information about our training courses, please click here.
MCS ColorMatch Magnetschablone
With the new Mipa MCS ColorMatch Magnetschablone, you can quickly decide whether your chosen colour matches the vehicle to be painted. The template allows you to easily attach the colour card and spray-out and remove them again without leaving any residue. The painter can flexibly fix the magnetic board to the vehicle and compare the shades with the original color of the car. With this efficient system, the vehicle can also be viewed from different perspectives without making manual fixation necessary. The MCS ColorMatch Magnetschablone makes comprehensive color matching possible and guides you quickly and reliably to the right colour.
Artikel-Nr.: 24999 0010