In 1948, MIPA SE was established as Paul Mittermayer GmbH, Lack- und Farbenfabrik, by Paul Mittermayer in Landshut/Germany. After several years of continuous economic growth at the plant in Landshut, the company moved to Essenbach/Germany in 1995/1996 at a distance of 10 km to Landshut. In 2001 the name and the legal form of the company have been changed to MIPA AG. Since then, the company exists as a family-owned stock company which is not listed on the stock exchange. In January 2015, the company changed its name into MIPA SE but keeps the nature of an independent family-owned enterprise.
Today, thanks to the tradition of the founding family, the company looks back on a history of more than 100 years in manufacturing lacquers and paints.
In order to attain an internationally significant position on the market, MIPA SE has been consistently expanding its structures and reinforcing them ever since that time. The company group has by now six production sites and is able to cover the whole range of wet paints.
www.mipa-paints.com © 2019 - MIPA SE, Essenbach