Mipa Color SystemColour matching made easy
With Mipa Color System III, the search for the perfect colour shade is made much easier. The colour samples are sorted chromatically according to colour groups. Standard colours, variants and annual colour charts are on one colour chart and very similar colours can be compared easily with each other. The complete system is supplied in a wall-mounted lockable metal cabinet. A simple lock ring allows convenient sorting of future updates for which every colour swatch provides sufficient place. There is also a pure solid colour system available for users of the 2K-systems Mipa OC or Mipa PUR HS.
X-Rite MA 3
MIPA also offers the perfect solution for electronical colour search. The MipaMix SSP device X-Rite MA 3 stands out with durable LED lights and significantly reduced need for calibration. Installation and operation of the unit remain as usual safe and intuitive.
- Multi-angle spectrophotometer with compact design
- Intuitive handling due touchscreen
- 11 different languages selectable
- Naming of measurements on the device possible
- Measurement port opens and closes automatically
- 3-pin-system ensures correct positioning
- Low-maintenance LED technology
- Calibration lasts for 14 days
The full potential of electronic colour measurement is revealed in combination with the MipaMix Elite formulation software, which was specially developed for users of a spectrophotometer. Numerous features make the software a professional tool:
- All colour shades can be displayed on the screen, an “electronic colour chart” has been created.
- All measurements made with the MipaMix SSP device can be compared directly to the best hits of the database on the screen. Furthermore, the database hits can be corrected and adapted to the sample if the first hits do not seem to be sufficiently accurate.
- When mixing, the paint can already be adjusted ready for spray application. All other additional coating materials can be also mixed by means of this program and adjusted to desired applications and to processing conditions.
- Besides standard colour formulations, users can create their own databases as many as they want.
- The weighing of mixtures can be recorded and saved as individual formulation with individual annotations and finally retrieved later on. This enables the user also to determine exactly the paint consumption per job.
MCS ColorMatch Magnetschablone
The new Mipa MCS ColorMatch Magnetschablone, allows you to quickly decide whether the colour you have chosen matches the vehicle to be painted. The colour card and spray-out card can be easily attached to the frame and removed again leaving any residue. The painter can place the magnetic board anywhere on the vehicle and compare the shades with the original colour of the car. This efficient system also allows the painter to view the vehicle from different angles without having to hold the colour samples with his hands. The MCS ColorMatch Magnetschablone enables comprehensive colour comparisons and helps you to find the right colour shade quickly and reliably.